Use ServiceGo's integration with Zoom
The Zoom integration with ServiceGo will allow you to start and schedule meetings directly within ServiceGo. You can quickly set up Zoom meetings with Account and view your scheduled Zoom meetings.
- You must be a Admin in ServiceGo.
- You must have admin permissions in the Zoom account.
- Ensure your Zoom account meets the prerequisites as stated by Zoom.
Please note: it is not recommended to connect your Zoom account to multiple ServiceGo accounts.
Install the Zoom integration
- In your ServiceGo account, click the Integrated Zoom Meeting button.
- The user clicks the login and OAuth authorization Zoom button.
- In the dialog box, click Connect to Zoom.
- Enter your Zoom login credentials, then click Sign in.
- You'll be prompted to grant permission for Zoom for ServiceGo to access your Zoom account.Click Allow.
- You'll be redirected back to ServiceGo, with a dialog box informing you that Zoom for ServiceGo was installed.
Add Zoom meetings to your Account page
Please note：your ServiceGo user email address must match your Zoom user email address in order to add a Zoom videoconference link to your meetings links.
You can add a Zoom videoconference link to your meetings links to automatically create a Zoom meeting when prospects book one on one time with you.
- In your ServiceGo account, navigate to Account > Zoom Meeting.
- Click Save.
- You can start and schedule meetings directly within ServiceGo.
Start and add in meetings
- Click the Start Video Conference button to start the Zoom conference directly.
- Click the Join Video Conference button to directly join a Zoom conference.
- After the Zoom meeting, a meeting update will be generated.